In 1949, in the city of Barcelona, started a family business specialized in the production of springs and shaped wire pieces.
In 1971, a production plant was created in Vilassar de Mar which allowed to growth and specialize in the manufacture of technical parts.
In 1993, the company was acquired by the French group CGR, moving in 2002 to new facilities in Mataró consolidating its growth and the continuous optimization of its manufactured products, destined mainly to the automotive sector.
Today, CGR EUROPA is fully integrated into the CGR INTERNATIONAL Group,
being a reference in quality and competitiveness of its products and sold worldwide.
At present, CGR INTERNATIONAL Group (www.cgr.fr) has 20 production plants distributed in four continents. A total of 1.500 people works in the different divisions to provide the best service to their customers.